4D LOTTO RESULT – Here is the official result of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 4D Lotto draw for .
Daily, a huge part of the populace is taking chances by playing lotto games. The lotto games got big jackpot prizes including the 4D Lotto.
For today’s draw, here’s the 4D Lotto Result ():
4D Lotto Result Jackpot Prize
as of : At least Php 10,000.00
, (4D Previous Lotto Draw result)
How to play the 4D Lotto?
- Select a combination composed of four numbers from 0 to 9. you may also take the lucky pick or the computer combination in case you don’t have a combination in mind,
- Select the amount of your bet in the amount column.
- Choose the numbers of draw you want to bet.
- Pay for the total amount.
- Wait for your official Lotto ticket.
How to claim your price?
- Go to the nearest PCSO Lotto outlet.
- Lotto prizes amounting from Php20 to Php10,000 can be claimed at the nearest PCSO outlets or PCSO Branch Office within your area..
- Lotto prizes amounting from Php10,001.00 to Php300,000 can be claimed at the nearest PCSO Branch or Main Office.
- Lotto prizes amounting from Php300,001.00 up must be claimed at the PCSO Main Office.
- Present your winning ticket for verification.
- Claim your winning prize.
- You have up to 1year to claim your prize before it gets forfeited.
Reminders in playing the 4D Lotto:
- The draw for the 4D Lotto is held every MODNAY, WEDNESDAY, and FRIDAY.
- You must be 18 years old and above to join the PCSO Lotto game. In claiming the winning prize, the same age requirement is needed from the player.
- According to PCSO, the lotto prizes which are Php. 10,000.00 above are subject to tax in line with the implementation of the train Law.
- Do not iron, fold, soak in water, or write anything in your lotto ticket except the portion designated for your name and signature.
- Don’t forget to write your name and signature in your Lotto Ticket.
- 4D Lotto and other Lotto Draws are subject to changes in draw schedules especially during holidays.
- Lotto draw results are unpredictable, avoid persons offering Lotto winning numbers in exchange for money, personal information, or cellphone loads.
- Observe safety protocols when playing in the PCSO Lotto outlets.