6/55 LOTTO RESULT – Here is the official result of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 6/55 Grand Lotto draw for .
Daily, a huge part of the populace is taking chances by playing lotto games. The major lotto games got multi-million jackpot prizes including the 6/55 Lotto.
For today’s draw, here’s the 6/55 Lotto Result ()
The 6/55 Lotto has a multi-million prize. There was No winner from the previous draw.
6/55 Lotto Result Jackpot Prize
won on : ₱34,123,859.00
Previous Draw Result of 6/55 Lotto (, )
Visit main page PCSO Lotto Result and 6/55 Lotto Result History for more PCSO Lotto draw results.
How to play the 6/55 Grand Lotto?
- Select a combination composed of six numbers from 01 to 55. you may also take the lucky pick or the computer combination in case you don’t have a combination in mind,
- Select the amount of your bet in the amount column.
- Choose the numbers of draw you want to bet.
- Pay for the total amount.
- Wait for your official Lotto ticket.
How to claim your price?
- Go to the nearest PCSO Lotto outlet.
- Lotto prizes amounting from Php20 to Php10,000 can be claimed at the nearest PCSO outlets or PCSO Branch Office within your area..
- Lotto prizes amounting from Php10,001.00 to Php300,000 can be claimed at the nearest PCSO Branch or Main Office.
- Lotto prizes amounting from Php300,001.00 up must be claimed at the PCSO Main Office.
- Present your winning ticket for verification.
- Claim your winning prize.
- You have up to 1year to claim your prize before it gets forfeited.
Reminders in playing the 6/55 Grand Lotto:
- The draw for the 6/55 Grand Lotto is held every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, and SATURDAY.
- You must be 18 years old and above to join the PCSO Lotto game. In claiming the winning prize, the same age requirement is needed from the player.
- According to PCSO, the lotto prizes which are Php. 10,000.00 above are subject to tax in line with the implementation of the train Law.
- Do not iron, fold, soak in water, or write anything in your lotto ticket except the portion designated for your name and signature.
- Don’t forget to write your name and signature in your Lotto Ticket.
- 6/55 Grand Lotto and other Lotto Draws are subject to changes in draw schedules especially during holidays.
- Lotto draw results are unpredictable, avoid persons offering Lotto winning numbers in exchange for money, personal information, or cellphone loads.
- Observe safety protocols when playing in the PCSO Lotto outlets.