Official 6/42 Lotto Result for December 4, 2018 Draw
6/42 LOTTO RESULT – Here is the official result of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) 6/42 Lotto draw for December 4, 2018.
Daily, a huge part of the populace is taking chances by playing lotto games. The major lotto games got multi-million jackpot prizes including the 6/42 Lotto.
See UPDATED results for the following draws:
LOTTO RESULT Today, Thursday, February 9, 2023 (6/49, 6/42) (updated 9PM)
EZ2 RESULT Today, Thursday, February 9, 2023 (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
SWERTRES RESULT Today, Thursday, February 9, 2023 (updated every 2PM, 5PM and 9PM)
For today’s draw, here’s the 6/42 Lotto Result December 4, 2018 (Tuesday):
The 6/42 Lotto has a multi-million prize. There’s No jackpot winner.
6/42 Lotto Result Jackpot Prize
as of December 4, 2018: Php 5,940,000.00
How to Play the Lotto 6/42?
1. From numbers 1 to 42, choose six numbers that will make your combination. You may also take the Lucky Pick or the randomly generated numbers in case you don’t have a combination in mind.
2. Pay Php 24.00 for every ticket.
Reminders in Playing the Lotto 6/42:
- The draw for the Lotto 6/42 is held every TUESDAY, THURSDAY, and SATURDAY.
- You must be 18 years old and above to join the PCSO lotto game. In claiming the winning prize, the same age requirement is needed from the player.
- According to PCSO, the lotto prizes which are Php. 10,000.00 are subjected to tax in line with the implementation of the TRAIN Law.